Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WIP Wedensday: To Squee or Not To Squee...

Yay, it's WIP Wednesday, and I have a word count change to talk about!

So, Clockwork Charlie is doing well, thriving, you might say.
New word count: 24,385 words

To be found in all those new words:
1 man, eating a fat lady
1 robot that thinks he can be a pilot
1 star, turned into a beautiful girl
1 war of the gods
and, 1 broken shower curtain rod...

Phew! I'm having a ton of fun with this book so far, and there is still a long way to go.



The paperback version of The River Runes is officially available as of today, you can Get it here for $12.44!! And of course, The River Runes is still live on Kindle!! You can pick it up HERE FOR ONLY $2.99!!

I got my first paperback copy and almost squeeeed from excitement. (okay, I did squee a little, but there was no one home to hear it, so it's alright)

So, that's it for this week's WIP news.
thanks so much for reading,
buh bye then

No comments:

Post a Comment