Monday, May 9, 2011

And Now It's Out There (shiver)

As of this afternoon, I have officially submitted The River Runes to CreateSpace and Kindle for publication. Smashwords will be soon to follow, but my brain is mush from all of the formatting and reformatting already. In a last minute decision, I chose to publish paperback through CreateSpace, rather than Lulu.

Why? Because I can sell for less. I want people to be able to buy the book. It's still more than I'd like it to be, but several bucks less than it would have been.

297 pages. It's out there. Whew, this is definitely a new feeling. Nervous. Excited. A little insane.

I've been doing the work and I believe in it. Hopefully others will as well. I've already gotten lots of positive feedback and I can't say how much everyone's support means to me.

Once things are finalized you'll be able to get a paperback copy HERE. If you have a Kindle, you can find a copy on Amazon.com or from your Kindle store for only $2.99. I'll get all the links together and post them up as a store page here soon.

If you are a member of Goodreads, I'm hosting a giveaway! To enter, just click the button at the bottom of the page.

I've sent requests out asking some book bloggers to do reviews. I guess we wait to see how things go from here. This is all new territory for me, so I have no idea what happens next. Lots of work, I'd guess.

I can't wait.

Now I can get back to writing!

Thanks for reading,
buh bye then

No comments:

Post a Comment