Monday, March 28, 2011

New Book Giving Holiday News

Hey there folks, have a good weekend?

Sorry if anyone missed me on Friday, I kept reminding myself that I needed to do a blog but as I've said a thousand times; I'm kind of a slacker.

So, Neil Gaiman wrote a Great Blog about our lack of celebrations that involve giving each other books. He then tossed out the idea that people should give each other scary books on Halloween (check out the blog for more info since I'm keeping it short). Since Gaiman said it, of course the world listened. You can check out the new "All Hallow's Read" page Here.

I think it's a brilliant idea, and if there is anyone out there that thinks giving people books, on any day, is a bad idea, well tough.

As far as my work goes, here's a quick update:

Clockwork Charlie is going well, though I didn't get as much as hoped done last week. That WIP now sits at 18,702 words (it was higher, but I ripped a bunch of stuff out and fixed a part that was bothering me).

The City (not its title anymore, will give actual title soon, mmkay) is still in its editing phase.

For everything I'm working on, here's hoping to getting a lot done during Spring break!

I guess that's it for today,
thanks for reading,
buh bye then

No comments:

Post a Comment