Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Does this make me a twit or a tweeter?


Hey, did you know that training a puppy, especially house-training a puppy, is tantamount to self flagellation at least 40% of the time? Oh... sorry... What I mean to say is, good morning :)

Although it is a bit disappointing, I must admit that until very recently I had never read "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas. I know, what the heck is wrong with me? Right? But I did now, so you can stop yelling. It is amazing, one of those rare classics that lives up to its place in literary history. So if you are a huge slacker like me, and you have not yet read this book, read it. Go ahead, I'll wait. It's not that long really.

For the last couple of days I have been trying to pick up my own slack on the social media front. I joined twitter, and may be, just a teensy bit, addicted already. It's so fun though! I also joined Tumblr, though I am not sure how to make the most of that yet. If anyone has any hints on how a writer can the most out of these social networking tools, please let me know :) You can find me on twitter- @KenLindsey1981

Even with the difficulty I found in walking away from twitter yesterday, I did get some writing done. I really do love this story, and it is already fleshing itself out so superbly... well, I can't wait to hit that last page. I have a long way to go, but I'm easily excited.

Well I guess that's it for today,
hope your morning is great,
buh bye then

No comments:

Post a Comment