Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday (Book Trailers?)


(picture found at thedvshow.com)


Sooo... I don't know how to say this, but there isn't much for me to tell you about my WIP this week. I am actively editing every day, but there has been no writing and that bums me out.

However, I have decided that once I receive the book's artwork I will be making my very first book trailer. It's a strange concept to me, and most of the book trailers that I've seen have been... well, just awful. I did see a few that were rad, though, and I have some great ideas on making mine rad as well.

Hopefully.

Here is one of Amanda Hocking's book trailers. I really dig the simplicity of the artwork and music together the way she's done it.

Click here to see the book trailer at Youtube


It's another step I've decided to take toward using every medium available to get the word out there about my book. It's all about self promotion, and I need to wrap my head around it.

Have you ever created a book trailer? Seen any that you absolutely loved or hated?

Thanks for reading,
buh bye then

No comments:

Post a Comment