Monday, May 30, 2011

Rambling Man

Hey, all! Happy Memorial Day!

Sorry I didn't do a review on Friday, I'm a huge slacker. I will get one done this week, though.

I need a kindle. Reading on the computer is suckish. A lot.

I was contemplating... thinking... wondering really... Do you think puppets mind? I mean come on, it can't be comfortable to have someone's hand so far up your hooha that they can move your jaw... right? I say we all stand for puppet rights and demand that puppeteers use all string puppets instead of rectile mastering... it just seems wrong!!!

Fuddruckers sounds like a bad word, but their burgers are tasty deliciousness. However, I'm now a vegetarian so that's kind of moot.

If you haven't already, you should click on over to the 50 to 100 giveaway page and sign up.
Photobucket

Wow, there's really not a lot to say today. Sorry about that :)

thanks for reading,
buh bye then

No comments:

Post a Comment