Friday, January 8, 2010

Where have I been...

Damn it life does get in the way doesn't it...

I'm writing again, though its taking time for me to get back to my word count of 2000 words a day. It's a start I suppose. The book is actually taking form and I am now plotting the second and third in the series so that I can keep some form of continuity as I go.

Two funerals since my last post... What the hell

I find myself agreeing more and more with Harvey Danger when they sing "Happiness Writes White." It's very true, the things that float around, trying to bring some sort of bliss to this thing I call my life, also keep me from my goals. Don't worry dear readers (that's funny because I'm fairly certain I'm the only person who ever sees this blog) those things seem to be slipping away with more rapidity every day. (how very emokid of me)

Anyhow, back to the point; I'm writing again and that's good. Therefore I will also be blogging again. Starting the moment I hit the publish now button down below.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment