Wednesday, January 13, 2010

coffee breath and sleepy eyes

So I'm feeling pretty fantastic right now :)

I mean, I had a bit of a long night, dealing with relationship issues and people who should stay out of them, but overall, things are good. I hit my word count yesterday for the first time since my mother got sick, so that's awesome. Also, the future is looking brighter since I decided that writing isn't just what I want to do, but what I'm going to do.

What's gonna stop me? Yes, there are plenty of roadblocks: financial concerns, people telling me to grow up, days where the white pages just won't stop being white.

Those things don't matter, because I got to wake up this morning, knowing that I get to do what I love.

So, I'm tired because romance is difficult and people suck, I smell like coffee all the time because I no longer drink soda, and I wouldn't change a thing because you can't fix what isn't broken.

I think there will be more about my writing in the next post :) I just felt like rambling today

No comments:

Post a Comment