Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kickstarter! And Other Stuff...


Hello, all you lovely peoples you. Sorry I've been so sketchy about posting lately, there's just been a lot going on. I'm sure you understand, right? Riiiight? Yeah, that's what I figured. ;)

So, hey! As of yesterday I launched my very own Kickstarter campaign to help me to be able to afford to finish The Fight for Caithiir, as it should be done. Since the release of The River Runes I have found more mistakes in editing in the book and I would like to give it another pass. Actually I would like to be able to get a pro in there to get that baby all cleaned up. If my campaign is successful, I will be using the funds for editing, marketing, cover art, etc... toward all three of the books in the series.

The bottom line: I want these books to go as far as they can, and for that to happen they need I better start than I can give them on my own.

Please check out my Kickstarter page, even if you can't be a backer, any and all encouragement is super-appreciated. Kickstarter is a great place that helps indie artists of all types by giving them a platform where they can raise funds for the work that they love. You should definitely check it out.

In other news... hehe, I've always wanted to say that. I am probably going to continue to not be around very frequently as I dive more into work and writing and getting stuff done. I'll do my best to post at least once a week to let everyone know how things are going. I still a owe a couple more indie book reviews, but after that I may just stop doing reviews altogether. At least for a while.

Well, I think that's it, thanks for stopping by!
buh bye then

2 comments: